Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports to IT Management. Daily health checks on various systems. Monthly reports and health status of the network to SDM. Report any vulnerabilities to IT management and provide a remediation plan. Update of wiki pages in real time and complete documentation per project including but not limited to flow diagrams. Approval and implementation of change requests per business requirements while adhering to CR processes. Design and implementation of such network design aligning with future business ventures with the ability to consider management requests in relation to current and future design and ability to object to flawed design, supplemented with correct design and motivation.
- Continuously manage and apply best practice across the entire range of routers, switches and security devices across multiple network segments.
- Good understanding of the following:
- PCI in both IT and the financial industry.
- ITIL processes and requirements.
- Dynamic routing protocols BGP and OSPF .
- IPSEC tunnels.
- Network design strategies while keeping cost in mind.
- Network best practice across the entire network scope.
- All Cisco hardware and where this would fit into an enterprise network.
- Fortinet security devices.
- Management services and requirement for underlying services.
- AAA services.
- Wireless services.
- WAN links.
- Excellent fault finding capabilities; time management; administration skills.
- Excellent understanding of Firewalls, routers and switches and how traffic flow is impacted by each device.
- Meticulous by nature. Willingness to teach and work well with other team members. Willingness to work long hours & to fulfil standby duties. Performs well under pressure.