A senior developer/architect level resources with a successful track record in building and supporting microservice architectures. Senior operational role in the Operational Support Services (OSS) department of an Enterprise Network Service Provider. OSS focuses largely on the development of systems dealing with Inventory, Metrics and Events across multiple platforms and services.
- Performance optimisation of the production environment;
- Validation of application and technical architectures;
- Validation of system documentation;
- Technical guidance/advice to development teams;
- Assisting management in ensuring system quality;
- System adoption through stakeholder interaction; and
- Knowledge transfer and upskilling of junior staff.
- Eng or equivalent degree with 5 years’ experience as a senior microservices developer. Experience within an OSS environment will be an added advantage
- Kubernetes, Linkerd, Django, Redis, RabbitMQ, Mongo, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Kong, Angular, Xamarin
- Thanos/Prometheus, Kafka/Flink
- Collaboration skills.
- Communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
|Job Category||Vodacom Team|