- Sales of three6five managed services portfolio
- Opening up and closing of new three6five sales opportunities in Gauteng
- Develop and manage sales pipeline
- Building a new Business pipeline of three times the target per month
- Account management of existing accounts/customers and new accounts /customers as they are added
- Invest in and follow three6five sales strategy development
- Live the three6five company vision and culture
- Travel to other countries and other parts of South Africa to provide the above services to three6five customers (minimal but may be required from time to time)
- Managing your own training and development schedule in conjunction with the three6five training coordinator to make sure your skillset remains relevant
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Portfolio and Experience:
- Provide evidence of track record in sales where candidate has exceeded or reached high targets. (if possible)
- No certification needed.
- 2 – 3 years experience in sales.
- Entertainment Industry Professionals with notable extraverted qualities will also be considered.
- Outgoing personality
- Confident but not arrogant
- Great communicator ( English )
- Team player