Responsible for implementation of customers services and escalated support of VBA Group customer services. Will be accountable for the effective implementation of all IP related customers services across the VBA Group Global network as well as the support of these services.
Implementation of all customer services across VBA Group according to design.
Ensure all customer design and implementation technical documentation is updated.
In-life Support of installed customer services, ensuring timely response to resolution of incidents.
Escalated troubleshooting of customer incidents on escalation.
Ongoing maintenance of VBA network ensuring alignment to billing.
Experience working through every phase of network engineering (OSI 1-7).
Ensure operation of all customer related services.
Effective and optimal implementation of customer services.
Adherence to network implementation standards.
Effective support of customer services.
- Cisco/Juniper Related professional level qualification,
- Degree optional
- Relevant SD-WAN relevant qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in IP networking arena, preferably in the service provider segment.
- 2-3 years’ implementation experience using CLI and relevant provisioning tools.
- 2-3 years’ experience supporting multinational customers.
- Cisco/Juniper Professional level certification and equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal communication.
- Experience supporting large scale multi-national networks.
- Strategic Analytical
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Change Management
|Job Category||Vodacom Team|