We are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. You will provide high-quality administrative and project assistance to the PMO, as well as organizing and scheduling meetings and travel on occasion.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate is familiar with project and vendor administration, and has previous experience as an executive assistant.
Ultimately, you will work closely with the Head of Department, as well as with a team of Project Managers . Your role will be to ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed in time, and address the needs of the Executive and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of small network Infrastructure projects through the complete project lifecycle as well as the delivery of project deliverables (systems, products and services) within specified time, specifications/ Quality and available
- Report on project progress to
- Manage the implementation of specific new products and
- Integrate project work through but not limit to interfacing and liaising with all relevant groups/ divisions within the
- Manage relationships between team and all relevant vendors,
- Maintain project quality standards through adherence to Project Management methodology/
- Planning appointments and events
- Acting as the point of contact between employees and clients
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Project Administration course.
- Minimum of 2 years Project administration experience
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Exposure to the Network and Telecommunications Environment (Essential)
- Excellent language skills (written and spoken)
- Computer Skills
- Networking Industry Knowledge
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- High will to succeed and go the extra mile
|Job Category||Vodacom Team|