This is a great opportunity for a CCNP/JNCP level or equivalent experienced IP/MPLS Network Engineer to design, configure, provision and support the core network from build to deployment (voice, data, video traffic and cloud). Candidates should have experience around MPLS/VRFs and BGP within in an ISP / Telecom’s provider environment. As well as appropriate technical skills, candidates will have a strong customer service ethic and able to work a flexible work pattern including on-call.
- CISCO IOS and Technologies
- Juniper IOS and Technologies
- DOCSIS and PacketCable/ Calix E5 / E7 Technologies Management
- Management of LAN/ WAN/ VPN/ BGP/ OSPF/ QoS/ DHCP- Routers / Switches / Servers Firewalls / CMTS.
- Management GNU/ Linux
- Microsoft SQL Server/ MySql, PL/SQL, Assembler, PHP.
- Microsoft Office Suite of Applications.
- Managing Enterprise Applications Nagios and Cacti.
- Managing Enterprise Applications Intraway, DRACO.
- Implementation, Design and Maintenance Cor IP/MPLS Network. DHCP,DNS services.
- Role detail: Planning, design, operate and maintain multi-vendor (Cisco/Juniper) of the core IP/MPLS Network.
- Ensure end to end capacity to deliver smart and scalable services on a service provider network.
- Troubleshoot MPLS, MP-BGP, QoS, LAN, MAN, and general IP operations
- Optimize load-balancing and load-sharing solutions for the core and backhaul networks.
- On-site consulting for Cisco based network designs and configurations.
- Implementations of new network technologies, designing and configuring the core devices.
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support to internal staff and top customer
- Ability to lead and mentor other network designers and engineers.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Good leadership and motivating skills
- In-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and C-level executives