As part of the Enterprise Cloud Team, this position is responsible for systems implementation and administration of Service Provider managed Microsoft Azure and AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3 years of Public Cloud technology experience.
- Cloud architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification.
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
- Excellent understanding needed of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud computing at a Managed Service Provider level.
- Experience with the implementation and/or operations of medium to large-scale cloud infrastructures.
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration.
- Understanding of security concepts related to cloud.
- Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- Responsible for design, architecture, implementation, system analysis and troubleshooting of public cloud infrastructure.
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Identifying and application of solutions to improve the deployment and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Provide third line technical support of the following Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Understand cloud best practices around architecture, security and storage to meet various customer needs.
- Manage migration of components into the cloud environment.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation of cloud environments.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
|Job Category||Enterprise Cloud Team|