- Co-ordinate the implementation of Network Infrastructure projects through the complete project lifecycle as well as the delivery of project deliverables (systems, products and services) within specified time, specifications/
- Quality and available resources.
- Perform projects definition activities such as to facilitate the creation of project teams and define project deliverables as per requirement.
- Provide CAPEX cash flow projections based on acceptance schedule delivery programme
- Participate in contracts/ price negotiations where applicable.
- Measure the delivery progress of contracted deliverables against the agreed quality standards and systems/ products as well as the project plan.
- Report on project progress to stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks. Decide upon and facilitate or authorise corrective action.
- Manage the implementation of specific new products and services.
- Integrate project work through but not limit to interfacing and liaising with all relevant groups/ divisions within the company.
- Maintain project quality standards through adherence to Project Management methodology/ processes.
- Implemented projects
- Controlled Documentation
- Facilitated Processes
- Managed Projects
- Compiled Project Reports
- Managed Budgets
- Communication Skills
- Co-ordinating Skills
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Facilitation Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Decision – making Skills.
- Project management Methodologies
- Telecoms Service Frameworks and Architectures
- MPLS / IP networks
- Cisco Products
- Satellite / VSAT systems
- VOIP systems
- Business Ethics
- Engineering Standards
- Business Processes
- Financial management
- Policies and procedures
- Business environment
- Performance management
- PC literate and absolute understanding and application of project management tools and techniques in a complex systems environment
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience (Essential)
- Exposure to the network Environment (Essential)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the planning and roll-out of IP-based platforms, systems, or services (essential)
- Experience in the IP Environment (Advantageous)
- Contractor management (Desirable)
- Experience working with international service providers (Advantageous)